Have you ever watched Japanese Sumo wrestling in the stadium?
It is very familiar for local Japanese to watch Sumo on TV, but we assume that not many people have watched Sumo wrestling in front of their eyes and felt the enthusiasm of the tournament.
This time, we offer a great opportunity to experience Sumo culture with the knowledgeable guide at Sumo stadium, “Ryogoku Kokugikan”. Especially if you have never watched live Sumo wrestling, we strongly recommend it with confidence.
Before the tournament, the guide will have a small lecture regarding Sumo wrestling for the guest, and through the lecture, you can learn the points to be careful of, the history as national sport, and the tips to enjoy Sumo wrestling more deeply.
Moreover, this tour package is eligible for GoTo Travel campaign and MoreTokyo campaign, so do not miss this chance to take advantage and try new experiences !!
※Please note that all seats will be a box seat. *capacity of 2 persons.
- Enjoy the traditional Sumo wrestling tournament at the comfortable box seat.
- Interesting lecture about Sumo wrestling by the knowledgeable guide.
- This tour package has been applied to GoTo Travel and MoreTokyo Campaigns.
*Let’s take advantage and enjoy reasonably!
- 13:50 ー Meeting at JR Akihabara Station, Denkigai-Exit, in front of the shopping mall “atre”.
- 14:10 ー 15:30：The small lecture about Sumo wrestling and the tips for sightseeing.
- 15:30 ー Start watching an enthusiastic Sumo tournament at Ryogoku Kokugikan.
- 18:00 ー The end of Sumo Tournament.
- 18:30 ー Finishing the tour at JR Akihabara Station.
8th Nov. 2020 (Sunday) 9th Nov. 2020 (Monday) 12th Nov. 2020 (Thursday) 14th Nov. 2020 (Saturday) 15th Nov. 2020 (Sunday) 17th Nov. 2020 (Tuesday)
- 18th Nov. 2020 (Wednesday)
20th Nov. 2020 (Friday)
- 21st Nov. 2020 (Saturday)
- 22nd Nov. 2020 (Sunday)
¥16,000 per Person
⇒ After GoTo Travel campaign discount has been applied ：¥10,400 (+¥2,000 Local Coupon)
⇒ With MoreTokyo Campaign discount *Only for Tokyo citizen：¥7,900 (+¥2,000 Local Coupon)
※In case you reserve 1 box seat for 1 person(Private Seat), the price will be
¥26,000 ⇒ ¥19,000 (+¥4,000 Local Coupon) *with GoTo Travel Discount.
※If you are not the resident of Japan, GoTo Travel campaign would be ineligible. *¥16,000
※Local Coupon will be issued as electric coupons. *You can use at registered shops/restaurants.
※To apply MoreTokyo campaign, an Identification Document with current address is required to submit.
※To avoid the spread of infection, the capacity of the box seat has been limited to 2persons, and the child/infant will be also counted as 1person.*The ticket is needed.
※If you miss the departure from Akihabara St., the tour will be ineligible to the campaign, and we will possibly cancel the local coupons. And in this case, the ticket will be given to you at the main entrance of Ryogoku Kokugikan at 15:00~15:30.
THE NUMBER OF THE SEATS WE OFFER
7 Guests for each scheduled tour date. ＊3 Guests at minimum.
※To avoid the spread of infection, the capacity of the box seat has been limited to 2persons, and the child/infant will be also counted as 1person.*No matter how old he/she is. The ticket is needed.
※If you join the tour alone, you will need to share the seat with other participants.
※If you want to join with your friend, please let us know promptly, so that we can arrange the same seat for Sumo tournament.
※If the number of the reserved guests is less than 3※
ーWe will only provide the entrance ticket of Sumo tournament and make a refund of the difference caused by the cancellation. The ticket will be given to you at the main entrance of Ryogoku Kokugikan at 15:00~15:30 on the day of tournament.
ーIf the participants are expected to be less than 3, we will inform all guests at least 3days before the scheduled departure date. Please note that unless you receive a notification from us until 3days prior, the tour will be held as scheduled.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- The ticket of box seat for Sumo Tournament Nov. 2020. *Box C Seat
The transportation fee from Akihabara St. to Ryogoku St..
- The support of knowledgeable guide. *Akihabara St. ⇔ Ryogoku Kokugikan
- Lunch, Souvenirs, etc..
- Due to the spread of Covid-19, there is a possibility that the tournament will be held with no spectators or canceled. In that case, you will get a full refund.
- On the day of the tournament, you can not enter the tournament stadium if your body temperature is higher than 37.5℃. Also, please note that there will be no refund in this case.
- If the cluster of Covid-19 is identified, we will contact all the participants immediately.
- The person with wheelchair can not join this tour.
- The foods/drinks are not included to this tour, and it’s possible to bring them to the ship and stadium, however, please be responsible to take them with you when you leave.
- If you miss the departure from Akihabara St., the tour will be ineligible to the campaign, and we will possibly cancel the local coupons. And in this case, the ticket will be given to you at the main entrance of Ryogoku Kokugikan at 15:00~15:30.
- If you would like to watch only Sumo Tournament without the guide, please send us a inquiry.
※ The cancellation fee will be applied to the “Original Price”
- 10-8 Days Prior：20%
- 7-2 Days prior：30%
- 1Day before the tour：40%
- On the day of the tour：50% *Except No Show, or the cancellation requested after the scheduled departure time
- No Show, or the cancellation requested after the scheduled departure time.：100%
*The tour fee varies by the type of discount such as “Goto Travel campaign discount applied”, “MoreTokyo Discount applied(for Tokyo citizens only)” and by the number of participants. *Please make sure to check the total amount of your purchase before you click the payment button. *
*If you wish to change the tour type after your payment, please contact us. If we need to refund the difference, we will pay the difference with the deduction of 5% of the original payment(refund fee).*